TRAINING COURSES CONDUCTED BY CDTI GHAZIABAD
CDTI, Ghaziabad conducts following courses on Investigation of Cyber Crimes, Interrogation Techniques, Course on Atrocities Against SC/ST & Weaker Sections, Investigation of Organised Crime, Handling of Terrorist Financing & FICN, Mobile Forensics, Economic Offences, Investigation of Crime Against Women, Investigation of NDPS Cases, Crime Scene Investigation, Collection and Preservation of Digital Evidence etc., are some of the courses being conducted in the CDTI.
Apart from regular courses, training workshops are also regularly being organized at CDTI, Ghaziabad on wide range of subjects, like:-
PRACTICAL TRAINING/SIMULATION EXERCISE
- Gender Sensitisation.
- Investigation Abroad.
- Self Development and Conflict Management .
- Investigation of Traffic Accident cases and Traffic Management.
- Development of Finger prints.
- Development of Foot Impressions.
- Handling of Electronic/Digital Scene of Crime Observation Portrait Parley.
- Crime Scene on Murder with Rape.
- Handling, Labelling & Packaging.
- Plan Drawing.
Various Training Methodologies are being employed to make the learning effective and long lasting. Trainer Centred Methods like Power Point Presentations, Demonstrations, lectures, Group Learning Methods like, group discussion, brainstorming, Syndicates and panel discussions, Simulation exercises,Role play etc. are being used to make training a holistic learning experience.
Last Updated On: 29/11/2017