- BPR&D has been sponsoring various ‘Management Development Programme (MDP)’ for IPS/Senior Police Officers of central/state police organizations at premier Management Institutes of the country with the following objectives:
- To analyse self-performance with practical insights, new cases and concepts and provide action steps so that they can develop their confidence;
- To explore and examine the individuality and leadership styles in the decision-making process;
- To identify leadership styles and develop skills in management of conflict;
- To help develop effective communication and interpersonal skill;
- To explore strategies of empowering people & bring competencies and to offer opportunities to bridge it.
Eligibility criteria for attending MDP Course are as under:
- IPS officers in JAG Scale & who have rendered service of 9 years and more;
- Other Senior Police Officers in CAPFs/CPOs/State Police in the grade pay of Rs.8,700/- & above;
- Should have not undergone any MDP course in last 2 years.
The Programme fee (inclusive of Course fee & Boarding/Lodging charges) of the nominated officers is borne by BPR&D.
Last Updated On: 07/10/2020